Secret Santa Beauty Gifts Under £20 | BLOGMAS DAY 15

15 December 2016


Secret Santa is something that I always feel is difficult. It's always hard to find something that is relatively cheap, something you know the person will like and something that looks 'half-decent'. Being honest, you don't really want to spend a lot on someone, particularly if you've picked out a name of someone you barely know. This always makes things that little bit more tricky...Therefore, I've decided to pull together 3 brands, with the help of their teams, to share with you 3 amazing companies that will help solve your Secret Santa crisis for under £20. Just a warning, the items in this post are primarily female-based as they are beauty products so this may not help if you're trying to find something for men. I could potentially create a mini men's secret Santa gift guide if any of you are interested? 

Let's go...




The English Soap company have an amazing array of beauty and homeware products - from soaps to candles, they have everything for women of all ages. What makes them fab for this time of year is that they've brought out a Christmas collection, perfect for a secret Santa gift. Most of the products are under £10, so are super affordable but are still luxurious and a great present. Everyone uses soap (let's hope) so you know that it wouldn't go to waste and that it will be utilised. Also, the aesthetics of the brand are outstanding - I love how cutely the Christmas collection is wrapped! This also saves you so much time as you don't even need to wrap the gifts yourself. Alongside the soaps, the candles are another fab present to gift your secret Santa. This Vintage Toys Pure Soy Candle smells fresh, clean and would say is a universal scent that majority would love. Whenever I light this, it reminds me of freshly washed sheets, and if you know me, there is nothing I love more than sleeping and lounging about in my bed. Make sure to pop over to the English Soap Company to get a hold of their wonderful Christmas range before they sell out!




Something I always turn to if I'm buying for a women in my life and I'm unsure, is skincare. Everyone loves indulging in a good skincare product but may not necessarily want to buy it themselves because they either can't justify spending it or it's just a generally 'boring' product to buy. However, this works great for a secret Santa gift. If you are able to find out your victim's skin type or even just discover which skincare brands are their favourites, it is so easy to find a reasonably priced product. Personally, I've been loving the Paw Paw Moisturizing Balm from Papaya Gold. The formula is soothing, soft and revitalizes my skin. Not only has this helped to calm my dry skin, I've been using it as a primer because of the handy tacky finish it leaves on my complexion. As a primer, this evens out my skin and leaves my make up on all day long! A great 2 in 1 product for less than £10!




Another fun thing to get a female for a secret Santa idea is a lipstick. It is quite obvious to tell if someone likes lipstick and what shades they wear - you just look at them. This can be a lovely gesture as they will surely love the product and know you've put a lot of thought into it. If you want to spend a little more on someone, you can pick up one of these beautiful NEEK skin organics lipsticks. My NEEK lippie is in 'Friday On My Mind' - a deep rosy pink with a sheer tint. The colour isn't overly dramatic so can be worn on a daily basis - this means it can be worn regularly and you know that it will be used a lot. Additionally, the lipstick sits comfortably on the lips without the need of regular top-ups - BONUS! I also love that the brand is organically manufactured - the composition of the products contain no harmful chemicals and the lipstick packaging is held in a quirky wooden tube. I adore how this looks on my little shelf and would love to add more wooden tubes to create a collection.




What are you buying your secret santa this year?

Lots of love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is in collaboration with the brands involved; however, all opinions are honest and my own.

4 comments

  1. That set from the English soap company is lovely and that Neek lipstick shade is gorgeous, some lovely ideas! x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they packaged everything so lovely. Thank you very much Kate xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see that you like to write. Effie

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.