Mint Green Love...

30 April 2014


Mint Green is my favourite colour ever. If you don't know already, I have this crazy attraction and obsession to anything this colour. For instance, I will be walking around a shop and will instantly be drawn over to anything from a mint green dress, necklace, handbag or even room decoration. Seeing as the summer is approaching, almost too fast, all the pastels and bright colours are beginning to emerge again. This means that my favourite colour of all time has been stocking up in all my favourite shops and this year it is ridiculous how many clothes are this colour - not too good for me considering I want to buy them all!

Anyway, in this post I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite mint green possessions and some mint green items I wish to own in the future.
Here goes...





Above are my three favourite mint green nail polishes. I have this strange want for collecting a mint green nail polish in every single brand. The middle shade is Essie's very popular 'Mint Candy Apple', which is a true pastel mint green. On the right is a Topshop nail polish in 'Pipe Dream' - there are tiny silver sparkles in this which makes it look super pretty on the nails! Finally, on the left is a YesLove nail polish in the number '364'. This shade is a gorgeous metallic mint green and my mum bought it for me when she went to France. I have 5 other colours and these nail polishes are amazing - they are so opaque and I really want to know where they came from so I can buy some more! 


Next is this gorgeous green Barry M kohl pencil in the number '13'. I absolutely love the colour outcome, which is beautifully shown in the swatch. I wrote about this eyeliner in my Spring Essentials post
 (click here to read it). 


I love pairing a bow with a summer dress. I think they make an outfit look really girly and pretty. I love this mint green bow and usually, I wear it at the front of a messy bun. I bought this is Newlook last year but I'm not sure if they sell them anymore. 



    Moneyboxes are a must-have. I fail miserably when it comes to saving money, so hopefully I will start saving successfully now I have this cute cupcake moneybox. I won this whilst on holiday in Autumn last year, and I will be making sure to use it, as I have only remembered about this recently. 
Oh, and the photo frame I just couldn't leave in the shop. It is incredibly cute and the colour is so beautiful. It is like a softer mint green and thought it would look so good it my room once it is finally decorated. I bought this when I was on holiday and talked about it in a haul (you can read this here)



I love my new mint green dress. My nan ever-so kindly bought it for me and I believe was from Select. Select have a really good stock at the minute and you should definitely check out their summer clothes/collection. Also, I even managed to get away with wearing mint green during the winter. I paired this mint and black sheer collared shirt (also from select) with a white hollister jumper over the top. If you follow my instagram, you may be familiar with this photo as I posted this quite a few weeks back. 



I really hope you liked this different styled post. I love how sweet some of your comments are and would love it if you could recommend blog posts that you want to see from me in the future. Hope you are all well and will see you in my next post. 

Goodbye Xx



13 comments

  1. I love mint green, I love a good mint green nail varnish
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw so do I, thank you for your lovely comment:-)xxx

      Delete
  2. I think most of us love mint green, though I think I like baby blue in equal measure :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone is loving mint green at the minute:-) I do love baby blue too, might have to do another post on that one in the future!xxx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love mint green! Essie Mint Candy Apple is my all time favourite nail polish colour x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, it is my favourite of the three. It is probably the best quality in my opinion too:-) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love mint green! I have mint candy apple too and i love it, the topshop nail polish looks gorgeous too xx

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much. It's just such a beautiful colour. Xx

      Delete
  5. mint green is such a gorgeous colour especially for spring/summer! I especially love the mint green dress! I had also never considered that colour eyeliner but actually it's gorgeous and I will be picking one up in my next boots haul <3 if you have a minute please check out our blog and drop us a comment maybe <3 thanks for posting such gorgeous things xxx
    www.heypinklemonade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is such a sweet comment. Thank you for dropping me a comment and I would love to check out and read you blog. I will follow you as well and you should definitely pick up this eyeliner! xxxx

      Delete
  6. I love mint green too! Their is a new Barry M Gelly Nail Paint that would be right up your street, a gorgeous pastel mint green :-)
    lovely post

    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jodie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw is the shade called mint green? You have got me really excited because I love Barry M nail polish. Thank you so much for letting me know:-) will be sure to check out your blog, thank you again xxx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.