Mini Dior Shopping Spree...

2 September 2014


Here's a little post to show you how carried away I got at the Dior stand I found in Ireland. I bought a couple of items and would love to show them to you... HERE GOES!


Firstly, I picked up this gorgeous Dior Addict Lipgloss in the colour SEAFARER.

Dior Addict Gloss 642 Seafarer RRP £22


I have fallen in love with this bright coral coloured lip gloss, which has been perfect over the summer months. Seafarer accentuates your lips by creating a medium colour payoff - it is in the middle of sheer and opaque. I adore the glossy moisturizing feel this leaves on my lips too; I am very happy with this purchase.

Afterwards, I looked at the eye products. I spotted the eyeshadow palettes and may have fallen in love with this one called SUNDECK.  




Dior 5 Couleurs Transat Edition 564 Sundeck RRP £41


To begin with, the packaging is incredible - a deep blue compact lined with silver. It even has a cute little pocket with the CD initials on! I love how luxurious this palette looks, inside and out. There are five powder eyeshadows, three shimmery and two matte. I love the one in the centre as it is engraved to look like rope; it is a gorgeous muted orange with golden flecks scattered all over. All of these are very everyday wearable, in my perspective (most probably because I always stick to neutral eyes). I cannot wait to try out all the colours!

Finally, I picked up a little summer nail polish duo in two amazing colours, a shimmering sea blue and stunning mint green. This is from the Summer Bird of Paradise Collection called SAMBA.


Dior Bird of Paradise Summer Nail Lacquer Duo 001 Samba RRP £22

I decided to pick up this duo because 1. I am completely obsessed with mint green and collect mint green nail polishes and 2. I have wanted Pacific from the Barry M Aquarium collection for ages now and this is an exact dupe. However, if you are on a tight budget, I would obviously recommend getting the Barry M one, as they are only £3.99. I cannot wait to see how these nail polishes apply.



I hope you enjoyed this mini haul. If you wish to see any of these reviewed in a future post then make sure to leave a comment! Don't hesitate to comment some constructive criticism; tell me what you like and dislike about my posts, give me suggestions to improve etc. I want to make y'all happy:-)

Char Xx

9 comments

  1. I love love Dior nail polishes! I currently have on St Tropez on my nails. They are my favourite nail polishes hands down. I'm intrigued by that palette you mentioned but haven't picked it up yet hmm...if you really like this kind of makeup you might just like my blog haha :) Great post though! :)

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, I haven't tried the St Tropez nail polishes, I really want to try them now:-) The palette is beautiful, it has the perfect shades if you love neutral eyeshadows:-) I need to follow your blog then hehe :-) x

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love the look of everything and wouldn't say no to all of these being reviewed! :) I love reviews!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely:-) I will be up for writing a review on these products...which would you prefer for me to review first?:-) Thank you xxx

      Delete
  3. That eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous! I've also just give you a follow! Mind checking my blog out? Xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course I will, look for a follow back too! Thank you honey xxx

      Delete
  4. Dior makeup is always amazing! :)
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I think they are so pretty too! They are amazing! I only needed one coat because they are so opaque! Love love love them!!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.