Everyday Natural Makeup Starter Kit

7 June 2015




 Products:
~ 'C' Makeup Bag - Primark
~ Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light
~ Maybelline Anti Age Rewind Concealer - Light
~ Too Faced Sweethearts Blush 
~ Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
~ Revlon Lash Potion
~ Mac Prolongwear Paint Pot - Bare Study
~ Benefit Posie Balm

You know them days when you can't be bothered to cake your face in endless pretty products?? Yeah, I get them days. So..here are a few handy little products, both highend and drugstore, for those days when you're feeling that little bit lazy!

Personally, I would opt for a BB cream when I'm not going full frontal with my makeup; this gives a slight coverage, evens out my skin colours and makes me feel a lot more confident than leaving the house with no facial makeup at all. Although, if you do feel comfortable with your natural skin, then you could just pop a bit of concealer (the Maybelline one mentioned above is incredible) under your eyes/over blemishes and you're good to go! Finally, facewise, you could add a subtle warmness to your cheeks by applying pinky-toned blush - I love this one from two faces, the little shimmers are perfect for a natural glow.

Moving on to eyes, I will go very minimal with days like this. However, I cannot go anywhere without my brows filled in (comment below if you have really sparse eyebrows like me and know the struggle:(!) With a few strokes of the inexpensive Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil your brows will be looking on fleek (I'm sorry) in no time. If I want to balance the tones on my eyelids, I will just pat a small amount of the beautiful champagne coloured paint pot from Mac in Bare Study. Lastly, I will apply a single coat of the Revlon Lash Potion for a bit of volume and length on my lashes.

Last but not least, is lips - and 100% I will always go for lipbalms on natural makeup days. I love the small 'eos'-liked balms from Boots called Balmis or for a wash of colour, I will go for Posie Balm above ^. The colour is so flattering with simple face makeup and it totally completes the look.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will see you all soon.

Love







21 comments

  1. So cute! I love the pictures and the too-faced blush looks amazing, may have to add it to my wishlist. Well done!

    royallyrouge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garnier BB cream is one of my favourite bases - so good! And the Posie balm packaging to to die for! Benefit lipbalms are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that base!! and yes all the benefit packaging is super cute x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try one of the two faced Blush's!! Looks amazing!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing, definitely grab your hands on one when you get the chance xxx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love your picks! I've been wanting to try Too Faced blushes for awhile, I think now is the perfect time to get one! Thanks for sharing, Charlotte! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Maria!! You should definitely invest, they are so beautiful (to look at, as well as on your cheeks) xxx

      Delete
  5. Ah, need that too faced blush it looks so pretty and absolutely love too faced too! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try more of their products, the melted lipsticks are next on my lips!! Xx

      Delete
  6. You have a great collection of beauty bits, I prefer BB creams too :)


    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! We've nominated you for the Liebster award- check it out, fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and lovely blog too. I have followed your gfc ,G+ and instagram, would love it if you followed back.
    hope you follow back!!

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and I will follow yours back also xx

      Delete
  9. I love the products you chose for a natural face, I've been meaning to try that BB cream for a while!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, they are really lovely for natural coverage xx

      Delete
  10. Thank you and omg I know, they are so photogenic x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.