Come Fly With Me | Turkey Day 1

16 July 2015




During my flight yesterday noon, an idea sprung to mind...I thought I would write a post the following day based on my holiday activities. Not only would this be great for personal memories in the future but I would love to share with friends and viewers what I'm getting up to, all the photographs I take and my planned outfits for both day and night. 

The flight was 4 hours long but it went swiftly, followed by an hour journey up a mountain to our hotel resort; we arrived in the middle of the night so fell asleep almost instantly. (After struggling to connect to wifi at 4am as Jess laughed hysterically considering she connected instantaneously *eye rolls* what are best friends for??) I also forgot to mention that I picked up Mac Soft & Gentle at duty free - so happy after a long time lusting it!!!

Until tomorrow 💖


4 comments

  1. Hope you have fun at Turkey! It's on my travel list! I look forward to more holiday posts!xx

    http://perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so nice of you :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a great time! Where a bouts in Turkey are you? I'm going to Kalkan in September!
    Emma xx

    www.emmainwonderlandxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that sounds so cool, I was in Oludeniz/Fethiye. Have a lovely time!xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.