OOTD | Sixth Form Edition

4 October 2015




If are lucky enough to have gone or been to sixth form like myself, you will know the struggle of planning an outfit every single day. For me, I honestly see it extremely stressful to buy new clothes that fit the 'smart-casual' standard alongside being versatile so you can pair them with other pieces in your wardrobe. Besides this, I haven't yet developed the ability to collate a suitable outfit in the morning so it has become a chore to plan a night in advance.

Anyway, enough of me complaining..let us get onto the outfit! 

Shirt - Wallis (similar here)
Trousers - Primark (only in store, but similar here)
Necklace - New look (similar here)
Bracelet - Pandora
Shoes - Primark

Overall, this look has a sophisticated element to it, perfect for schools that are strictly formal wear. This year, I have become a great fan of patterned trousers and would love to find more that suit me and could wear to school. If any of you know of specific items or shops that sell some, please leave a comment below. Also, I went all out on makeup in this particular look - the gorgeous Eylure 071 lashes came out, implementing an elegant edge. Oh, and my go-to nude lip at the moment is Mac's Mehr!!

What are your favourite fashion pieces of A/W 2015?

Lots of love 

Charlotte x


13 comments

  1. I love those trousers they're lush! Gorgeous as usual xx
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! Having to pick out your own outfit at sixth form was just added on stress but I was lucky in that my sixth form didn't have a dress code so you could turn up in anything. I remember girls coming in dressed to the nines in their clubbing dresses and others in, what seemed to look like. their pyjamas. I've recently started uni and have been especially loving black (which is 90% of my wardrobe lol) and burgundy clothes. I've recently picked up a pair of brown ankle boots from primark, which I'm currently obsessing over!xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so sweet, thanks Nazia! I hope you're enjoying Uni - I love black too because it is so easy to match things with :-) Primark is a great place to pick up amazing things for a good price!!xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely look!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com/3-ways-to-wear-the-dress-vest/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your trousers! I'm lucky because where I go to sixth form there is no smart dresscode so I don't have to worry about fitting into a dress code. Also, I love your makeup look :)x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sooo lucky, I would wear jeans/joggers everyday if I was you!!! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  5. Aw that's so sweet, thank you Elisabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trousers!

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.