Festive Nail Polishes

23 December 2015


Nail polishes become one of my favourite things around Christmas time. During the rest of the year, I usually find painting my nails an irritating chore but when Christmas arrives, I can't help feeling completely happy as I spruce up my nails with a red, green or glitter polish. 

At the beginning of the month, I attended Clothes Show Live with my best friend, Jess, and I received tonnes more nail varnishes to add to my winter/Christmas collection - a few of which will be included in this mini top 5 post. Enjoy! x

*FROM LEFT TO RIGHT*

Models Own - Scarlet Sparkle (a rich, Christmas red with thousands of ruby sparkles)

Models Own - Catherine Wheel (flecks of gold/red glitter strands that simply sum up Christmas)

Mint London - Hyper (cool green,blue tones with glitter to enhance those winter vibes)

Barry M - Silver (perfect for winter events to add some class to your outfit)

Barry M - Watermelon (a deep, sultry green to match your Christmas tree)

Lots of love 

14 comments

  1. Ah these are all lovely picks. I love Barry M shades because they always stay on my nails for ages. I've never tried Model Owns though!

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M are my favourite nail polish brand, I think they are fab for the money <3

      Delete
  2. These are all great choices! I love glitter polishes this time of year.


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think glitter just makes everything better!!x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried any models own polishes but they look amazing!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are incredible; the opaqueness is really good Xx

      Delete
  4. Ill be wearing barry m this year =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love scarlett sparkle, it's gorgeous!
    Charllotte / charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic selection! Planning on rooting out my 'Watermelon' polish after reading this! I've recently had a chat about nail polish favourites on my blog too! http://bmellorx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I luuurve that shade of green, especially at this time of year. It's perfect :-) I will be sure to check out your blog post xx

      Delete
  7. Such a lovely selection of polishes and so festive!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.