ASOS Spring Fashion Wishlist

28 February 2016

After Christmas and recent birthdays, it is safe so say my bank account officially hates me. Therefore, all I can currently do is look at clothing websites and lust after the beautiful new spring collections, glancing at gorgeous shoes, pretty dresses and my favourite - sunglasses!

I decided to put together a want list in 3 sections : clothing, shoes and accessories, to let you know what I'm waiting to get my hands on over the next couple of months. ASOS had such a good range of Spring attire so I've incorporated products from both highend and affordable brands.

What is your favourite product(s) from my wishlist?! 

Lots of love


*This is not a collaboration post.

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too..I completely fell in love with them <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I'm in the same position - I think my ban account weeps everytime I try to take money from it! I love some of these pieces, I'm so excited for Spring to be here already so that I can move away from jeans and thick jumpers.

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally agree with you. Me too, I can't wait for the weather to be a little warmer as I'm starting to get sick of heavy, bulky clothing!! xx

      Delete
  3. All of those outfit pieces look pretty. I'm especially loving the Glamorous Eastern Floral Print Pussybow Blouse and also the floral print on the Asos floral skater dress.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I looooove that blouse and the dresses I saw on the site were insane! It was so hard to pick my favourites of their new spring collection x

      Delete
  4. Ohhh my god I am so excited for spring time!! : ) Especially the pretty florals and pastel shades. You've got some lovely choices here. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super excited too!! Pastels are always my go-to in the Spring time, thank you for reading :) x

      Delete
  5. Our fashion sense is so similar! I could literally buy all these, however I am in the same boat with very little money aha!

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so cute. I really want them all but it would be sooo expensive!!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.