Marc Jacobs - Decadence | NOTINO

27 April 2017



How long it has been since I've done a good ol' fragrance review huh? It feels like an eternity since I've shared a beautiful new scent with all of you on here. Finally, I've found a perfume that has instantly been added to my little smelly shelf of all my favourites. Fortunately, I've been able to work with Notino - a cosmetic, skincare and fragrance company that bring you all the highend and drugstore goodness for an incredibly discounted price. Not only are the products authentic, everything is encased in the original packaging and it arrives within days after purchase. I was a little ball of excitement when this arrived at my doorstep and have been itching to share this with you...

WELCOME TO MARC JACOBS DECADENCE!




Marc Jacobs are a fragrance and cosmetic brand, loved by all; however, I feel like the last person to have ever owned anything. Am I late on the bandwagon? Probably...Anyway, I was super excited to receive one of their more recent, signature fragrances that I have been lusting over for the past few months. After smelling this in store, I knew that it was next on my perfume radar. Decadence Eau de Parfum is a gorgeous feminine perfume that oozes glamour and sophistication. The deep woody scent is to die for and perfect for an evening out - making me feel sassy and sexy. This perfume elevates the luxurious name and reputation that Marc Jacobs have built up within the beauty industry, symbolizing nothing but brilliance. Encased in a stunning, revolutionary handbag-styled bottle, the deep green, black and gold merge together to illuminate the decadence aesthetic of the scent. With just a single spritz to the neck and wrists, you can purely indulge in the incredible rosy, plum and liquid amber scents that override the perfume. I literally own nothing in my perfume collection like this that makes me feel so confident in an outfit - it is crazy that a scent can do that to you, right? Or is that just me? 


Have you ever tried a Marc Jacobs perfume? What is your favourite scent?

Lots of love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The product in this post was gifted by the brand mentioned; however, as always, opinons are honest and my own.

1 comment

  1. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. So come to have a look there mascara mother of the bride mother of the bride suits uk You will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.