The Pastel Edit | Summer Nails

24 July 2017



Now summer is well underway, it is time to switch up my nail wardrobe. I always forget how many nail polishes I've hoarded over the years of being a self-acclaimed beauty addict. Today I'm back with a newly found nail polish brand, The Edge Nails, which I'm absolutely loving for this summer. I always love changing my nail polish colours seasonally, as I feel like it is completely necessary in the beauty world. This summer, I'm throwing it back with some good ol' pastel vibes. Pastel was such a huge trend a few years back but I'm still loving summer pastels more than ever for Summer 2017!



The Edge Nails - Annika Polishes

The three nail polishes I chose were three of my favourite pastel shades -a baby pink, mint green and duck egg blue. These colours will be perfect for the entire season, switching between each pastel shade or even wearing them all at the same time. Seeing as I've just come back from Mexico, my skin tone has changed to a lovely sunkissed tan. I always think that pastel polishes look gorgeous against a tan, making both the colour of the polish and the intensity of the tan to be emphasised. In terms of formula, the polishes apply smoothly and you only need a single fine coat, as the pigment is incredible. I wasn't expecting the pigmentation to be so intense but the smooth consistency and thin layer provides all you need for gorgeous pastel nails. Finally, the longevity of the products are similar to the other much-loved products in my nail collection. From application, the products lays comfortably on my nails for about 5 days before showing chips and imperfections. This is usually a satisfied time before having to re-apply the product again or switch up the colour on your nails. Overall, I am really impressed with this new, innovative brand from packaging to formula.

Shades 






What is your favourite nail polish brand? What colour(s) do you love to wear in the summer months?

Lots of love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nail polishes were gifted for review; however, all opinions are honest and my own.

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.