AVON | Mark. Liquid Lip Lacquer Range

26 October 2017


Testing new makeup out is something that I love to do in my spare time. I seem to have neglected beauty on my blog over the past couple of months as I've had lots of stories to tell and many an outfit to share. However, there have been some recent beauty ranges that have come out in the high street and online that I've been dying to get my hands out. Fortunately, the wonderful PR team at Avon kindly sent me one of their new beauty ranges...

Avon have recently launched a new lipstick range - something that I was not expecting at all and something that I have fell absolutely head over heels for. Avon's new range of mark lipsticks consist of 23 shades; 12 of those having a glossy 'shine' finish and the other 11 leaving a matte coat on the lips. Covering a complete range of nudes to purples, this sleek range covers all bases and I'm so excited to be sharing with you Avon's latest beauty launch...



Nude Matte - Dare to be Bare



Dark Red Matte - Passion It



Dare to be Bare (nude)
Whipped Latte (nude)
Irresistable (pink)
Head Turner (red)
Orange you Happy (orange-red)
TKO (pink-purple)
Flushed (purple)
Maneater (purple)
Passion-It (maroon)
Fabulosity (pink)
Plump up the Jam (purple)


Nudeitude (nude)
Blushing (pink)
Work it (pink)
Mauve Over (lilac)
Caffeined (red-purple)
Dark & Stormy (purple)
Pouty (purple)
Redhead (pink-red)
Lacquered Up (pink-red)
Love Bite (pink)
It Girl (purple)
Love Spell (purple)




MY THOUGHTS

I've been wearing these shades non-stop for a month, testing out the formula, longevity and overall pigmentation of the range. After being quite pessimistic, I can honestly say I was incredibly shocked. The matte formulation is hydrating, not drying at all and leaves an even, richly pigmented coat of product on the lips. One day at university I had my lipstick on for 8 hours straight, eating two meals and having several drinks in between, and the product remained on my lips throughout (not even a smudge!) I am ridiculously shocked at the longevity, considering the affordable cost of £8 per liquid lacquer. In terms of the shine formula, I love the non-sticky feel and again, the high quality and pigmentation of the product on the lips. As always, the longevity isn't as long as the matte but the lasting power, on average, is roughly 3-4 hours which is pretty good for a shiny lip. Overall, I would give Avon's new Mark range a 10/10 for versatility, shade range, formulation and pigmentation. Well done Avon!



Avon are currently doing an offer HERE where the liquid lacquer range has £1 off the full price and an exclusive free gift if you buy ONE (or more) liquid lacquers! Head over to the Avon website before it's too late...

Lots of love

Char x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is not in collaboration with the brand; all opinions are honest and my own. I was not paid to write this content.


2 comments

  1. I reallyyyy want to try these! They sound amazing and the range has such great shades. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so beautiful! Would love to try them. Great blog post babes xx

    www.beautynbrushes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.