Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For All The Family

20 December 2018



As the next part of my Christmas gift series, I thought I'd put together a little list of last minute present ideas for those who aren't quite prepared yet. I know Christmas is a difficult time of year and it's so difficult to be organised/prepped for the big day; therefore, I thought I'd try helping some of you out by sharing some new brands and products that might be of interest to a loved one in your life!
From beauty to lifestyle, here are a few last minute ideas that will hopefully help you out...or if not, why not treat yourself to a Christmas present this year? After all, you deserve it and nobody has your back like you've got your own!


BEAUTY 



Urban Decay - NAKED CHERRY - eyeshadow palette

One of my favourite gifts to give has to be beauty products, especially when they are luxurious or the giftee has the item on their Christmas wishlist. Urban Decay released another addition to their gorgeous NAKED range - I'm literally obsessed with all of their palettes so own the majority, so I was thrilled to add this to my collection. This NAKED palette, Cherry, comprises of 12 eyeshadow shades, all of which ooze red/pink/warm-toned goodness. I adore the warm, rusty tones and they're perfect for the festive season. I can betcha this is coming out to do my makeup on Christmas day! Anyway, I think this makes the perfect special present for a daughter, mother, auntie, brother or any avid beauty lover in the family. High end beauty is the ultimate luxury gift and anyone would appreciate this stunning palette!





Mask Time - Skincare Subscription Box

So one thing I know I'd LOOOOOVE to receive as a gift all year round is a subscription box. If you've been watching my vlogs on Youtube for a while, you will know my adoration for a surprise subscription box each month. Now, I've found the perfect box for skincare lovers, like myself, to indulge and self-pamper yourselves to your heart's content! Mask Time are an incredible brand that offers two types of skincare boxes - one for skincare novices (Glow Starter) and another for the skincare experienced. I opted for the Glow Setter (the experienced) box, which consists of 8-10 masks that arrive to your door on a monthly basis. An array of masks that target a variety of skin problems - including dry skin, irritated skin, dehydrated skin, troublesome skin etc - with a handy guide that translates each product and explains all the benefits of using each mask. I'm obsessed with this gorgeous subscription box and believe it's the best Christmas gift for anyone whom is skin concerned or obsessed with beauty!




Esquido - Gel Eyeliners

Eyeliners are such a great stocking filler for the beauty lover. Super easy to fit into a stocking and something that is going to last for a relatively long time, in terms of beauty products! These Esquido Eyeliner Gel Pencils are NEW and something I've been loving testing out over the past month. They are available in both black and brown, and they are currently on sale! The formula is dreamy - a smooth and creamy texture, allowing the product to glide onto the eyelids/waterline. The pigment is also super strong so little product goes a long way. I'm very impressed with the longevity of the liners throughout the day too - they don't budge for hours, unlike some of the eyeliners I've tried in the past. Most eyeliners I've tried don't last for longer than 30 minutes on my waterline, but this one seems to stay on for hours! I adore these liners and I honestly think they're a beauty staple.



ACCESSORIES



Kate Sparkle - Jewellery

Kate Sparkle are a jewellery brand that I've recently been introduced to. I absolutely adore the unique and alternative range of pieces they have available on their site, specifically the beautiful engagement rings. I picked out this natural rose quartz ring - it's made of Sterling Silver but coated in a stunning rose gold coating. What a gorgeous gift for jewellery lovers or possibly even an engagement ring for those who are looking to propose over the festive season. It's a perfect time to pop the question, being surrounded by loved ones and in the best spirits, so why not opt for an alternative ring to change things up? There are a complete range of collections on the Kate Sparkle website but I definitely love the Rose Quartz collection the most. The one I chose has a stunning rose quartz in a triangular shape lined with a sparkling halo. This particular ring stands for 'unconditional self-love', which is something I stand for and I'm hoping to embed more on my social media platforms over the new year and throughout 2019. Find the ring that resonates with you, your partner or a friend - you'll be sure to find the ideal ring for your giftee at Kate Sparkle. Use code CHARLOTTEP30 for 30% off!





Daniel Wellington - Women Classic Black York 36MM Watch

Daniel Wellington is a brand that I've admired from afar for so many years. I fall in love with all of the sensational timepieces they bring out on their website. My favourite watch at the minute is the Women's Classic Black York - a sophisticated brown crocodile textured strap with gold hardware and a large black face. I love how simplistic yet classy this watch it; it's also super versatile, I cannot think of an outfit this wouldn't look great with. From a day at work to an evening party, this beautiful DW watch is just one of the many timepieces that caught my eye when browsing the site. There are so many to choose from so you're bound to find the perfect one for our loved one - it is the ideal luxury gift! I also have a code (CHARLOTTEPRICE) if you want to save an additional 15% on any products (including gift sets) on the DW website.



LIFESTYLE



Mustard Stationery - Cherry Collection

A new brand which I've fallen head over heels for these past couple of months is Mustard Stationery. Mustard offer a range of stationery, tech accessories and other cool gifts that would be ideal for the Christmas period. My favourite, for sure, has to be the wonderful Cherry collection - the themed collections are so cool and I love how satisfying it is when all my stationery matches. From pen holders to water bottles, notebooks to stress balls, these collections are great for people of all ages. I know so many students who would love a little matching collection like this, as well as many adults and children in my life! These are such a fun gift idea and something that it unique compared to the classic Christmas gifts. The products are also super inexpensive so they are great for stocking fillers and secret Santa gifts too. Let me know which collection you love the most from their site, I have my eyes on the Cactus and Retro collections next...


What last minute Christmas gift ideas are you go-to's? Do you like any of the products/brands I have mentioned about?

Lots of love


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post includes a few gifted products from brands; however, all opinions are honest and my own. 

3 comments

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.