Staying on Trend on a Student Budget!!

6 March 2019



Fashion and purchasing on-trend clothing pieces has become an ever-growing passion of mine since I started my blog in early 2014. I've had some awful stages over the year but I think I've finally found the pieces that work for me and that I love to wear. One of my favourite things about the fashion industry are the amazing range of brands out there that sell affordable, good quality clothing. Being a student, we cannot always afford to spend £40 on a knit jumper or £80 on a dress; therefore, I always love discovering new brands that offer beautiful pieces for friendly prices. 

Femme Luxe are a brand that got in touch with me and I jumped at the opportunity! I scoured their website to see if their style fit mine and I adored many pieces on their site. Thus, I thought I would share with you my favourite items that I've been wearing from Femme Luxe over the past month. Starting with jumpers (my winter obsession)...



CAMEL JUMPER

I've had some whacky, dramatic jumpers in my time but nothing compares to a simple, block colour knit. I'm obsessed with this gorgeous camel colour paired with the cosy turtle neck and flared sleeves. Not only is this jumper super comfortable and winter appropriate, it is a capsule wardrobe pieces. You can pair it with any jean in your wardrobe and it's great for casual or smart-casual wear. My favourite look is definitely with a leopard print statement belt and my deep brown gold chain bag. It's also such a vibe with my new balayage hair too...haha! Best of all, it's currently on sale for £17.99.




 OFF SHOULDER KNIT

Off shoulder jumpers are always a winner for me. I love the look of collarbones peeking out and always feel like it gives an extra edge to any outfit. I opted for this stunning cream number with beautiful embroidery. Personally, I feel the embroidery is an old-fashioned look whereas the off-shoulder trend is very modern; this is what drew me to this piece! I love how they've mashed together two eras, or am I just being a nerd haha?! Anyway, this jumper is very high quality, it looks stunning yet effortless paired with a pair of light wash blue mum jeans and a mini bag. I'd highly recommend checking out the Femme Luxe jumper range as they have so many stunning and affordable pieces for us gals looking for a fab bargain! This knit is not currently on the website but I've linked a similar one for £14.99!

Buy the Jumper here



SQUARE NECKLINES

Red dresses are a bit of me. Being a brunette, I've always opted for reds when it comes to a night out look or an evening event. Something else I've really adored over the past year or so is the square neckline. I find it extremely flattering on the chest area - collarbones and neck on display. The bodycon fit is always fab at enhancing your curves and sucking you in at the right places. I love how thick the material is too - no worrying about see-through areas or being cold throughout the night. An overall stunning piece that is currently on sale for £13.99.



Shop some of my other favourite Femme Luxe items:



What are your favourite affordable clothing brands? Have you ever tried any products from Femme Luxe Finery before??

Lots of love


These items mentioned in the post were gifted; however, all opinions are honest and my own. 


3 comments

  1. These photos are BEAUTIFUL!

    Chelle: www.chellebelle2016.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the items that you got from Femme Luxe - they have so many lush things on their site :)

    Alce // The Rose Glow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an amazing maxi dress. You are looking so beautiful. Thanks for sharing such a unique collection of outfits. You look so beautiful and I would love to wear such dresses with Conch piercing jewelry. Because accessories give you a different style statement. Well, if I'd be asked to add accessories to my style, I would prefer piercing jewelry in the first place. in these days Conch Piercing is a huge trend. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.