BRAND FOCUS | Green People

28 February 2018



Over the past few weeks I've been testing out some new skincare products by Green People. I've been fortunate enough to incorporate three new products into my skincare regime, all from their latest Organic Young range. This range is designed for problem-prone, teenage skin; the products were curated for sensitive skin and are 100% cruelty-free! There are several incredible ingredients within the tree products from the 'Clear Skin' range that actively work to fight against bacteria, prevent skin damage and promote smoother, softer skin! My skincare regime is very strict; through my late teen years I have realised how important looking after my complexion is and make it my utmost priority every evening to give my skin some TLC. Without further ado, here is how I got on with Green People and their 'CLEAR SKIN' products...



Clear Skin Foaming Face Wash

The first product I reached for was the foaming face wash. The aim of the facial wash is to encourage blemish-free skin and defeat any teenage spot breakouts. Containing willow bark and tea tree extract, this facial wash reduces inflammation, controls and kills bacteria collaboratively. On the tube it suggests to use this product twice daily but I tend to use it only in the evenings. If you struggle with spots and breakouts then I definitely recommend this for you - I only tended to use it once everyday because I don't suffer regularly with blemishes. With a simple shake of the bottle, a couple pumps and leaving the foam on for about 5 minutes, I simply rinse the wash off with a flannel. The formula is really smooth and gave my skin a refreshing feel whenever I removed it!

Shop the product here



Clear Skin Cleansing Moisturiser

My favourite product of the three has to be the cleansing moisturiser; I seriously suffer with dry, dull skin so moisturiser is an essential part of not only my evening skincare regime, but my daily life! I reach for moisturiser several times a day, so you can only imagine how excited I was to try out something new. Formula-wise, the product was rich and creamy, deeply cleansing my facial pores and leaving a smooth base once rubbed in. Moreover, the formula is non-greasy so if you suffer with oily skin then you can also use this product with no awful side effects. Alike the facial wash, this product contains willow bark and green tea to reduce inflamed spots and kill bacteria; it also includes prebiotics to support a healthy skin balance! An incredible moisturiser that is suitable for all skin types.

Shop the product HERE


Clear Skin Purifying Serum

Finally, I've been trialing the purifying serum from the Organic Young collection. I don't usually use serum on a daily basis but I'm so glad I now have this in my routine. To be honest, I never fully understood what a serum actually did but I'm so glad I know now! Serums are essentially a lighter moisturiser that actively aids the skin by penetrating deeper and providing your skin with natural products that help with bacteria destruction. This specific serum advises you to use daily to target spot prone areas. The main ingredients include: Yucca that deeply cleanses/gently removes dead skin cells, alongside rosehip oil to promote that airbrushed complexion. If you suffer with acne or going through a hormonal time with your skin, invest in this purifying serum as it will do you wonders. I love using this on my dry skin and cannot believe how much it has helped!

Shop the product HERE

What are your favourite skincare products?

Lots of love

1 comment

  1. I’ve also been using this range and loving it too! Having a serum in my skincare routine now is great x

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.