The Disney Tag!

12 May 2014


Hello everyone! I have been very busy today and was planning to do a post that included a lot of swatches. However, I was very busy and ended up getting home when the light was horrible so it was impossible to take any decent photos. I really wanted to post tonight though so I thought I would try out the Disney Tag. I have seen many different variations of these tags with lots of different questions but this is one that I found online when I typed it so here goes... (I'm a crazy disney fan, just warning you...)

  • 1. Favorite Disney movie? How can you even ask me this question? This changes so frequently and I love 99% of Disney films, however at the minute I have a thing for Frozen. I also love Tangled and The Little Mermaid.
  • 2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Of course - it has to be Disney World!!!
  • 3. Favorite Disney character? My favourite Disney character Thumper from Bambi, Olaf or Flounder from the Little Mermaid. My favourite Disney princess would be Elsa or Ariel. 
  • 4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theatres? Hmm...I'm not sure about this one but the first Disney film that I remember watching was Dumbo.
  • 5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? (Pins, dvds, dolls, etc.) This is an easy one - CUDDLY TOYS.
  • 6. Your favorite Disney song? I am going to have to say 5 of my favourites. These have to be: Let it Go from Frozen, Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid, Do You Wanna Build A Snowman from Frozen, Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas and Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast.
  • 7. Favorite attraction/ride at the parks? All of them. There isn't one I don't like - Its A Small World always bring back good childhood memories though.
  • 8. What is your dream job at Disney? I would love to perform there as Princess Ariel or Elsa.
  • 9. Who's the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks? Thumper, the rabbit from Bambi.
  • 10. What's your most treasured Disney item? Probably my whole Disney cuddly toy collection, oh and my Minnie Mouse Ears...
  • 11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet? I really want to meet Idina Menzel who voiced Elsa in Frozen. 
  • 12. Favorite Disney movie that's not a classic/famous? The Great Mouse Detective. I absolutely loved this film and watched it all the time when I was younger. I found myself singing to one of the songs from this recently which was slightly random but no-one that I've spoken to knows of this so I guess this fits into this category.
  • 13. Your favorite snack to get at the parks? Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars!!!
  • 14. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle? Flounder.
  • 15. Your favorite princess dress/outfit? I absolutely love Princess Jasmine's outfit because it is not a typical girly dress. However, I do love Belle's golden gown...
  • 16. What's the saddest moment for you in any Disney film? Mufasa's death in the Lion King and Simba is trying to make him wake up:(. 
  • 17. Best Disney kiss? The Lady and the Tramp's, with all the spaghetti it is too cute!
  • 18. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose? I think I would live in the Little Mermaid because then I could live underwater and that would be amazing.
  • 19. Do you plan to have/have you had your honeymoon at a Disney park? This is quite a funny question because my boyfriend and I were discussing this the other day. I really would like to spend a week or two in Florida for my honeymoon but also go to other places as well, like Paris and other states in America.
  • 20. Post a picture that's Disney-related. 
  •   
Yesterday I celebrated my younger cousin's 8th birthday. Being the difficult child she is, she wanted my mother to make her an Olaf cake, as she loves Frozen just as much as I do. My mum is very known in my family for making birthday cakes and she is always determined to make them for us all; her butter cream cakes are absolutely delicious. I thought this was absolutely brilliant bless her.
A cute photo from a fancy dress party in 2005. I went as Princess Jasmine and my friend went as Princess Belle.

One of my many Minnie Mouse cuddlies. This is definitely one of my favourites as her clothing looks similar to the clothing that I wear. She is so cute! 


I have picked and chosen various questions from different tags and shortened them because a lot of them seemed to be 50 questions long; which I personally think is way too much because it would have became very boring! However, I hope you liked this different styled post and would love your feedback on tags as I am not too sure whether you think they are boring? If you would like to see more tags from me then please leave suggestions in the comments, as I haven't seen many blogger tags funnily enough.

My next post should be coming shortly when I hopefully find time this week to take some decent photos for you. Leave suggestions below on what beauty-related post you want to see up on my blog this week...

What is your favourite Disney character? & What would you like to see in my next blog post?

Goodbye Xx

3 comments

  1. Your blog is lovely do you mind checking out my blog. I came here from Instagram xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you ever so much lovely! What is the name of your blog? Of course I will check it out :-) xxx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.