Beauty Bargain : Collection Cream Puff

6 July 2014


Don't we all love a bargain? I think you can all agree with me on that one. Even better - don't you just love picking up cheap, high quality makeup? YES, of course you do. Well... today's post will all be focused on the amazing Collection Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Creams. Although I only have one, which I will explain more about later, these are just all round amazing - great lasting power, pretty matte finish and amazing pigmentation. This is an essential, cheap buy, so all you ladies should be picking one of these up next time you're in your local Boots.


I really love the packaging of this product, it is small and sweet. It also doesn't look tacky, as some cheap products can look which is another bonus.


My favourite thing about this lip cream is the incredible lasting power. I find that this almost stays on for the whole six hours whilst at school, which is pretty impressive for a product only worth £3! The finish is of the lip cream is matte but although most people find matte lipsticks drying, this keeps to its word about being moisturising. The colour appears to stain the lips, in my opinion (in a good way, of course).


Thought I'd take a little pic to show you how pigmented these beauties are. This is only after one swipe on the hand and gives off a gorgeous muted pink colour. 

Overall, I am completely and utterly impressed with my purchase. However, I think there is one slight negative about these Collection Lip Creams - there are only four shades!!! All I want is for Collection to bring out some new shades, then this will be perfect; I find that I would only wear two of the colours (including this one) out of the four, which is rather upsetting as I would love for the range to be wider so that I could buy more.


I hope you liked this more short and snappy styled blog post. I will be doing more of these posts if I end up picking some more bargains in the drugstore. Thank you all for reading and for all the positive comments and emails I receive from you guys; they make me smile and it means a lot.

Goodbye Xx

What are your favourite buys from the Drugstore? 
What is your favourite Lip Product?

11 comments

  1. I've never seen this product before but it looks like such a pretty colour! Oh and I know this is off topic, but I love your nail colour x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and you should definitely try it out - you can't go wrong for £3:-) My nail length looks horrible ew but the colour I'm wearing is from a not very well know brand called YesLove. It is actually really good and I think they're fairly cheap too:-)xxx

      Delete
  2. I loved the shade you chose, it's a shame I can't get any collection products where I live, but i'll be on the hunt online for these lippy cream puffs!

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that is a real shame:( I bet you can find them somewhere online for a fairly cheap price:-) Thank you so much, I love this shade of pink!xxx

      Delete
  3. These are so well loved. I need to try one!
    Megan x
    MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU DO! There are so so good for the price, definitely pick one up next time you're in superdrug or boots:-) Thanks for the comment xxx

      Delete
  4. Creamy lipsticks like these seem great! I ordered one more than a month ago and I'm still waiting for it (a Chinese dupe of Burjuois velvet lipsticks) I hope I get it soon! My favourite lipstick product is my Chanel lipstick and also my Impassioned! Loving them sooooo much xxx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love these type of lipsticks because they are so moisturising. Oh, that sounds sooo cool, you should post about it, I would love to read what you think about it. I am desperate for a chanel lipstick, what is the shade called? xxxx

      Delete
  5. This is such a great bargain! I love the colour and how pigmented this is x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just wish they would bring out more colours because the pigmentation is sooo good. xx

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.