How I Organise My Blogger Life

7 March 2017



Over the past few years of my life, organisation has successfully embedded itself into my lifestyle. Since starting school exams, my life has become evenly balanced with school, work and hobbies (blogging and making videos on Youtube!) Organisation became so prominent in my life as soon as I discovered planners - I don't mean that I never knew planners existed at the age of 15, I mean I never knew how versatile they actually were and how you could adjust them to make them personal to you. As you all know by now, I am a huge planner hoarder and own one for every aspect in my life - work, school, travel, appointments...you name it! However, I recently was able to create my own planner for my absolute favourite thing in the world - BLOGGING.

Today I've teamed up with Personal Planner to tell you guys about their amazing planners, and how you can create your very own. I was so amazed by the different options, colour schemes and extra pages you could add to your planner in order to make it your own, special and suitable to your lifestyle. I literally cannot wait to show you what this Personal Planner have to offer!




As I lacked a specific 'blogger' planner in my collection, I decided to style my planner with the colour theme of my blog. The front page includes my blog name, the topics I talk about and the main photo positioned at the top of my blog page. I wanted to create a front cover that intimately coincided with my blog design and I absolutely love how it turned out. The quality is incredible and the pages of the planner feel thick. Moreover, I chose a landscape planner to change things up; I always use the classic portrait ones but decided to give this one a change. I also decided to stick to the colour scheme and chose red as the dominant colour throughout. You have the choice to decide the colour scheme of the pages, the design at the top, how the pages are arranged and even what date the planner starts from so you can create one any day of the year! Accompanying the planner is an optional etched ruler to help you keep track of what week you are on - I decided to choose a transparent one but you can choose colours too!




As always, I end my posts with 'lots of love Charlotte', so I thought it would be cute to use this tradition and incorporate it into the back page design of my planner. I like how minimalistic the design is as it takes away the business of the rest of the planner. Inside, I've decided to form my own key, seeing as I'm the queen of colour-coding. Therefore, I've used red, pink, purple, blue and orange to organise the top 5 things relating to my blog and Youtube channels. This keeps me on track with my social media, when I need to take photos, reply to emails and everything blogger life related. Oh I do love a good colour code! I like sticking to strict schedules, so I decided to add times (6am-11pm) to keep me on track every day. This helps me allocate time for my school work and other house chores I need to get done alongside my blogger life. 




One thing I loved about creating my Personal Planner was how many different features and extra pages you could add to make the planner your own. For myself, I added some lined and blank pages at the back to lists or mind maps of ideas and thoughts. I also added some maps to mark where I will be visiting and blogging throughout the year, as well as some Suduko pages if I'm bored whilst travelling. However, if you're into music or art there are pages for you - feel free to add some colouring pages or even a music score if you like to write music. The options are crazy and I love how there are so many features for people interested in different things. Finally, at the bottom of each page, I added some little to-do lists to help me get stuff done in a more efficient way - this helps me achieve tasks on time and makes me feel accomplished when I can tick the little box. Again, there are a variety of options depending on what you want to use the planner for - you can add meal plans, exercise routines and even exams if you wanted to have a revision planner. 


Do you have a planner to organise your every day life? What do you do to help organise yourself?

Lots of love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is in collaboration with Personal Planner; however, as always, opinions are honest and my own.

4 comments

  1. That planner is really cute, I don't think I've ever seen that one before. I use an Erin Condren planner, I don't think I could live without it. It has my blogging and personal life so embedded in it, I look in at least a dozen times a day.

    http://aneducationindomestication.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I created it from scratch, I made the design and everything myself:) I will have to check Erin Condren out as I've never heard of them before.

      Delete
  2. Organization is key when it comes to balancing blogging and life! A cute planner definitely helps me :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.