Spring Fashion Wishlist | Style We

16 March 2017


I am going currently going to through a massive phase in my life where I'm obsessed with clothing and everything fashion. Although I haven't been sharing many fashion posts with you, I have been popping things in my online baskets that I certainly cannot afford at this current time. I am heading off to sunny Mexico at the beginning of July and am working to get the best body possible before I start sharing outfit posts again. In the meantime, I'd like to share my spring fashion wishlist from Style We. Recently, I discovered Style We - an online fashion brand that sell a great variety of clothing. From maternity to season collections (literally their green rompers are stunning), Style We have clothing that suit people on a budget to those that love to invest in a beautiful luxurious wardrobe staple. 







Spring fashion is taking over my life at the minute. I am so obsessed with the bell sleeve trends, injecting brighter colours into my wardrobe and loose, wide leg trousers. Check out Style We and Just Fashion Now to have a look at the incredible Spring collections out right now! 

What fashion trends are you loving this Spring? Is there anything I mentioned that tickled your fancy?

Lots of love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always, this post contains my opinions, which are honest and my own.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.