Sensse Facial Cleansing Brush | Review

11 September 2017



Cleansing is a firm part of my daily skincare routine. Every evening, I will remove my makeup and cleanse my face before heading to bed. Over the years, I have found the perfect skincare routine that works best for my dry skin and the products that enhance my skin to its best possible condition. However, I had never tested a product that helped apply and get involved in the whole cleansing process. On a daily basis, I simply opt for a little cotton wool pad to apply my cleanser; I would have never thought to try out a cleansing brush that made application so much easier and less messy.




PACKAGING

Sensse Beauty is a wonderful brand that sell an incredible range of skincare enhancing products. I've written about their Deep Pore Suction tool that has made a significant difference to my skin - make sure to have a read if you want to know more about the brand. Anyway, this gorgeous brush came held in a stunning white box with rose gold embossed print on the centre. The simplicity of the packaging instantly drew me into the product and literally screamed 'LUXURY!' I was completely shocked at how gorgeous the product is itself - a baby pink brush with a rose gold trim at the bottom of the handle. The compact size of the brush is ridiculously handy for on-the-go cleansing, travelling and to hold in your palm. Sensse Beauty have designed a brush that holds silicone bristles that smoothly and deeply cleanses the skin once product has been applied to the face. Accompanying the brush in the box, there is a charger, charger stand and a glittery pink bag to complement the product.




MY THOUGHTS

Right, so you're probably wondering how I got on with the product?! I am in shock. I cannot believe the convenience of using one of these little electrical beauty tools. After applying cleanser to the brush or straight to the face, the facial cleansing brush will vibrate to your desired tendency (slightly weird but...) and smoothly applies your product evenly over the surface of your face. My favourite thing about using a beauty tool, like this one from Sensse Beauty, is that there is NO WAY you can get messy. The brush is the only thing that touches the products so prevents my hands from getting greasy (I use lots of oily products due to my dry skin) and all the other product I use when deeply nourishing my skin every evening. If you hate getting messy, barely have any time to do an intensive skincare routine or just want to try something new to spice up your skincare, then I would 100% recommend investing in Sensse's Facial Cleansing Brush.





Have you tried an electric beauty tool before? What are your favourite skincare products?

Lots of love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was kindly gifted the product by Sensse Beauty for review; however, all opinions are honest and my own.



3 comments

  1. Need one of these in my life! <3 -- Great post once again babe! xx
    http://beautynbrushes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral dress, beautiful wedding dress, beautiful evening dress casual formal dress casual lace wedding dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.