Leopard Print Two Piece | Freshers Style

2 October 2018



As some of you may know, I am a current student studying Forensic Science (BSc) and entering my second year at the University of Lincoln. Last year, I was extremely prepared for university - I had a number of lists of all the things I needed to buy, pack and bring with me to move out into student halls. This year has been a lot different for me in many different ways. Living in a house with my close, best friends is an absolute dream compared to student halls (although I love all of the memories), my course suddenly feels extremely tense now as my lecturers keep reiterating that THIS YEAR COUNTS and most importantly, freshers was very different to last year. The overwhelming feeling of moving back out and being thrown into student life was still lingering; however, this year I was so comfortable in my new house and I had my besties by my side so Freshers was super exciting. Aside from the partying, drinking and making memories, my favourite part of the week is planning what outfits I'll be wearing...




If you are a fan of my vlogs or follow me on Instagram, you will know my obsession with leopard print. I used to despise this pattern throughout my teen years after going through an intensive phase when I was about 12. The obsession has decided to invade my soul again and I cannot get enough of it! This leopard print two piece is an absolute jaw dropper and makes me feel so sassy/confident when I'm wearing it. You can purchase the two piece yourself from Unique 21 (links will be below of each individual item) - an online clothing company that sell a large range of high quality pieces. They kindly sent over this beautiful duo and I was itching to style it for a night out.

As you can see, I decided to opt for a minimal top-half because I wanted the leopard to do all of the talking - it's obviously the focus point and too much colour would have been a distraction and too much! I love how the asymmetric neckline of the black bodysuit gives an extra edge to the outfit and the layered gold necklaces compliment the brown tones of the leopard print. If you are looking for a high quality two piece, or just any gorgeous, in-trend garments in general, then head over to Unique 21 ASAP because they have some absolute gems on their site.

SHOP THE BLAZER HERE
SHOP THE SKIRT HERE

CHARLOTTE20 FOR 20% OFF





If you fancy purchasing anything from the Unique 21 website, use the discount code CHARLOTTE20 for 20% off your basket! Let me know if you spot anything you love and comment down below! 

Are you a fan of the leopard print trend? Do you own a two piece? 


Lots of love

2 comments

  1. I love this two piece! I too am obsessed with leopard print this season, and I think this looks great on you. I hope second year goes well for you! x

    Emily | TwicetheTalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really like your tips. Thanks for sharing your fashion tips with us. I believe fashion is a popular aesthetic in a certain time and context, especially in clothing and you truly have a good taste of fashion and style selection. I am a fashion freak and I love to wear my labret piercing jewelry with my outfits. The Labret Piercing have become very popular. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.