NEW BOOHOO MEAL DEALS?!

30 October 2018



£30 for an entire outfit?! I cannot believe that Boohoo have taken on the challenge and listened to the public to provide an insane 'meal deal' section on their website. If you are unaware, there have been several tweets and messages floating around the internet of girls wanting the iconic 'Tesco meal deal' to be transformed into a clothing offer. Boohoo have smashed it by creating a meal deal, definitely helping students, like myself, to afford a full glam outfit. The wonderful team at Boohoo kindly allowed me to pick out my desired look so I could share with you all what I would choose from this section on their website!



Encased in an eco-friendly recyclable box, my little meal deal arrived in perfect condition and in a fun, bright coloured package. I love the whole presentation of the meal deal and think that it will be so useful for storing my accessories and makeup in my university room. On opening the box, I picked out a cute note from the Boohoo team and the meal deal leaflet that explains the whole concept of the meal deal. For starters, there are a selection of shoes from the site, for the main course you can pick your desired dress/jumpsuit/playsuit and then finally, you get your choice of bag for dessert. I really love how they've played around with the meal deal idea, making it even more exciting and affordable for students to shop!




STARTERS - For my starter, I opted for a pair of pale blue/green mule sliders. They are high quality,  extremely lightweight and have a textured strap over the foot.
MAIN - I couldn't help but choose a gorgeous black jumpsuit with thin straps and culotte wide leg trousers. This piece is extremely flattering on my figure, accentuating my curves in all the right places and making me feel super body confident when going out. Boohoo are constantly adding new on-trend pieces to this mains section so keep on the look out and you might find your perfect dress/outfit added to the 'mains' meal deal section!
DESSERTS - Accessories have become one of my new fave things to shop for when I'm looking online for new pieces to add to my wardrobe. I instantly fell in love with this little clutch because a pop of colour is something I seriously lack when it comes to accessories. I though this little blue envelope clutch would not only compliment the shoes but bring life to the black attire. I think this is perfect for evening events and special occasions. 

Have you heard about the Boohoo meal deal? Will you be heading over there to check it out?! 

Lots of love


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.