Staying Fit This January | Free Workout Videos with Herbalife Nutrition

17 January 2019



2019 is underway and everyone around me seems to be making it an effort to head back to the gym, eat healthily and tone up...me included! I say it every single year but I always want to improve my fitness to not only feel more confident in myself but to feel healthier and gain more energy for the day. Although I'm not an early bird/riser like many, I'm still trying to embed fitness routines into my everyday life to keep me on track with my fitness goals. Herbalife Nutrition have collaborated, yet again, with another incredible athlete - ex-Olympian Samantha Clayton has teamed up with this inspiring fitness brand to help all of us whom are trying to make a difference to our bodies/fitness levels! This 21 Day fitness challenge began on Saturday 5th January and will be running for three weeks - you can find the free videos to get your heart beat raising on the Herbalife Nutrition blog HERE!

(p.s the photo above was my entry for a Herbalife Nutrition challenge, I've participated in a few now + it's been super fun so make sure to check out their insta to get involved in the next one)




Sometimes it can be difficult to get into shape when you don't have the gym, a personal trainer or a fitness plan to follow - nowadays, everything costs money so it's hard to justify spending over £50 a month to maintain a good fitness/health regime. Thus, I think the Herbalife Nutrition free workout videos are the perfect aid to stick to your fitness resolutions. They are easily accessible via the Herbalife Nutrition blog, you are getting top advice from an ex-Olympian, you can perform the workouts at home without any need for equipment and it's a fun activity to do with your friends. Simply find a spacious area in our house (or garden if it's not too cold) and follow Samantha's easy steps - each day focuses on a different part of the body so you get to work your whole body over the course of the 21 days. This challenge will have you improving your flexibility as well as your fitness levels, not to mention the amazing nutritional tips they have to offer. I've tried a variety of the Herbalife Nutrition products and absolutely stand by them whenever I'm trying to lose a bit of weight. More about the products later...but I'd highly recommend checking out the videos because they are extremely informative and motivational!



Over the past few years working and abiding by the Herbalife Nutrition range, I have tried a vast selection of products as they've expanded. A very popular amongst most and definitely one of my favourite is the Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix in the Vanilla flavour! This huge tub of vanilla powder goodness can simply be mixed with milk (my favourite is soya), creating the perfect sugar-like milkshake. The flavour is delicious and the concoction has high-protein content to help build on muscle mass. If I had to direct you to any products that will stop you from snacking on lots of unhealthy foods, as well as products that will enhance your fitness experience, I'd highly suggest checking out my fave Herbalife Nutrition goodies below:

Formula 1 Vanilla Shake Mix
Formula 1 Express Chocolate Bars
Rebuild Strength Chocolate Powder   
Instant Herbal Beverage - PEACH
Vanilla Almond Protein Bars (MY FAVOURITE!!!)

I've also started to incorporate workouts and fitness into my weekly vlogs (watch one here) so if you need some daily/weekly motivation to get your butt to the gym or doing a home workout, subscribe to my Youtube channel!

Will you be taking part in the challenge? Have you tried any of the free workout videos yet?

Lots of love

6 comments

  1. love this! I hope you meet your fitness goals this year.

    Chelle: www.chellebelle2016.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. .I would recommend you complete a straightforward exercise to affirm whether your eating routine is meeting your nutritional needs.wheat production in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have to experiment a little to figure out how different recovery workouts impact your body,Russell Westbrook supplements but just pay attention to how you feel, factor in what is going on the rest of your life, and think about what would make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Losing someone is one of the painful moment a person family can have.That time the bereaved person need to handle the situation and writing some good condolence message can improve the situation.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.