Fun A/W Scents | Library of Fragrance

29 November 2016


One gift that I love receiving is a fragrance. I am secretly becoming a perfume hoarder - finding new scents that I like, being drawn to the beautiful bottles they're held in and hunting for a new cult favourite. A brand that I've been fond of for a long time are Library of Fragrance - as the name suggests, the company sell an array of beautiful to crazy scents held together in a cute 30ml bottle. With a scent to please all, Library of Fragrance have really pulled it out of the bag by creating over 100 sprays to ensure their products are versatile and fit for all.  



PACKAGING AND PRICE

Packaging-wise, the bottles are very sleek. Although I knew they were 30ml, I didn't expect them to be as small as they are. This is definitely not a bad thing - your little 'pick-me-up' spray can be thrown in your bag or kept in your bag, allowing you to smell amazing all day long. The rectangular-shaped bottles are classic and fresh, along with a basic sticker and a coloured banner complementing the scent held behind the bottle. This simple, minimalistic style of packaging is right up my street and all three fit nicely on my little perfume shelf. Talking price, each scent retails for £15 so relatively in the middle of fragrance bracket. Personally, I think the money is worth it if you really like the scent; if you happen to dislike any purchased scent, the Library of Fragrance kindly offer a 30 Day money back guarantee. Something I definitely haven't seen within the fragrance brand category!



MY THOUGHTS

The three scents that I chose were: Gingerbread, Fireplace and Pumpkin Pie. As you can tell, I went for a theme and opted for scents complementary to this time of year. I love how the brand sell so many scents so that there are a range for each season - gingerbread would be ideal as a Christmas stocking filler. My favourite of the three has to be gingerbread, followed closely by pumpkin pie. Spice and vanilla are my thing so mixed together in the gingerbread bottle was 'me' all over! I can just see myself spraying myself, my room and my house throughout the whole of December.I'm obsessed with it! As for Pumpkin Pie, the general aroma is bitter and fruity; this is something I also love but gingerbread lasts longer on my skin and in the air. Finally, I wasn't too keen on fireplace. I don't really know what I was expecting to be honest - it literally smells like burning coal. This didn't really work for me but the scent was formulated down to a T - just not my cup of tea...For only £15, I was super happy with how long the fragrances lasted on my skin. I didn't need to top up throughout the day so the formula is perfected to the quality of many of my high end perfumes. Overall, I would recommend these products highly for those who love to try out qwerky products from innovative brands, anyone looking for a cool Christmas presents for their friends/family or for those who just want to test them for themselves.

What is your favourite fragrance? What scents do you love?

Lots of love


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is in collaboration with Library of Fragrance; however all opinions are honest and my own.

7 comments

  1. These scents are so unique and I'd love to try them. Might have to give them a sniff next time I'm in Boots. x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, the two I love smell amazing. You have to try them out!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Ah I so want to try the Gingerbread one. I love how the company produce such unique scents x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gingerbread literally smells of heaven!! You will love it, definitely give it a sniff xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love the patchouli scent by the Library of France-it's gorgeous! Didn't know about the pumpkin pie scent-sounds fab!

    www.thehathippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I haven't smelt that yet! Pumpkin pie smells amazing, thank you for reading lovely xxx

      Delete
  4. "Hypnotic poison by Dior" is my favorite fragrance. I bought it from my local store named Buy Perfume in Bangladesh and gift it to my wife. The smell is quite amazing. Also, I like the victori's secret collection. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.