Christmas Stocking Fillers | Mad Beauty | BLOGMAS DAY 1

1 December 2016


This is so exciting! Blogmas/Vlogmas has started! For those of you who don't follow me over on Twitter or Snapchat, I addressed what I am going to be doing over the December period. Basically, I am going to be uploading a post either here on my blog or a video over on my Youtube channel. I thought having a mix of videos and posts would be fun and more exciting for you, and make it seem less daunting for me. It has taken a lot of work so I hope this goes down well with all of you lovely people. Let me know in the comments below if you're excited or anything you want to see through the winter/Christmas period. 

MAD BEAUTY 

Something that I always look forward to on Christmas day are stockings. I love opening all the cute little gifts my parents and family stuff into my reindeer stocking, admiring all the wonderful ideas they come up with. My all time favourites have to be fluffy socks, chocolates and mini beauty products. Stocking fillers are something I think about during the Christmas period and after getting in touch with Mad Beauty, I thought their product range would be perfect to fill your friend or family member's stockings with something beauty-related and unique! 

Mad Beauty are a beauty brand that sell an array of pampering products from nails to hand sanitizers, lip gloss to bubble bath - they have it all! The factor that specifically intrigued me were the variation of ranges they sell - my two favourite ranges were Disney and Christmas so I was kindly given a generous taster of each. For packaging, the detail on the boxes and bottles are tailored to their specific range - the Disney products covered in glitter and metallic print, whereas the Christmas gifts are wrapped in red, white and Santa's bum even attached to the end... I love how each gift has a personal touch and fits perfectly into their range category. 




THE CHRISTMAS EDIT

Fortunately, I was sent three Christmas gifts perfectly sized to fit in a stocking. The spiced apple hand cream would be perfect for any female relation who loves spicy, fruity fragrances. During the Winter, my skin becomes even drier than it already is so it's always handy to keep a moisturizing hand cream popped in your bag. This honestly smells amazing and just reminds me of Christmas! As for the bath fizzers, I think these are a lovely addition to the stocking. Baths are something I have on a more regular occasion throughout the winter period so for those who love to pamper themselves, this would be a great little gift! Finally, one of the younger girls in your life, are these adorable Mr and Mrs Gingerbread lip glosses. How adorable is the packaging? I will 100% be giving these cuties to my 10 year old cousin for Christmas - she has just started getting in to makeup and I know she will be so happy and excited to add these to her lip gloss collection. The lip gloss formula is not too sticky, smells like vanilla and is child friendly. I think these will also keep for a Christmas ornament when the product has been used and cleaned.




The Disney Edit 

Throughout my childhood, I always seemed to receive Disney related presents at Christmas. I guess Christmas and Disney just gave me that same magical feeling. The first product I love from the Disney range is the hand cream trio - this mini hand cream set has Alice in Wonderland quotes printed in metallic over their bottles. If you were on a budget or have a lot of people to buy for, you could even split these three creams and pop one into each of their stockings. You can't go wrong with hand cream! Another beautiful edition in the Disney range is the Alice in Wonderland bubble bath. This bottle looks so photogenic - topped with the classic Mad Hatter's hat and the product held in a pretty pink bottle, this bubble bath is to die for. I can just see me photographing this whenever I end up having a bath this month. Finally, another item I would love to receive myself is this turquoise makeup/toiletry bag with rose-gold quoted font. The cool blue tone suits the time of year perfectly and I mean, who doesn't like rose gold these days? The quote adds a nice edge to the bag and it's a reasonable size to fit all of your necessities in.

Which is your favourite product from both Mad Beauty's Christmas and Disney range? Are you excited for me to start Blogmas/Vlogmas?


Lots of love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlogmas + Christmas Videos = YOUTUBE
Daily life = Snapchat (scarletslippers)
Updates on blogmas/vlogmas = TWITTER
Festive Photos = INSTAGRAM

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.