Lost City Adventure Golf + Tiki Bar | Nottingham

20 May 2019



In the midst of exam revision and stress, my best friend Carrie (from the blog Carried Away) kindly invited me to join her in Nottingham for a fun event. We got to venture to Lost City Adventure Golf, located in The Cornerhouse, and tasted their amazing new summer cocktail menu at their incredibly decorated Tiki Bar. To celebrate the beginning to the fruity tasting, thirst quenching menu, Carrie and I popped on some leis and Barcadi shades to make the most of the props provided during the evening. I thought this post would be lovely to share with you guys as it is an amazing way to spend a night out with your friends, family or even for a date. There are two available golf courses and partnered with the Tiki Bar, you can have a pleasant evening getting lost in the jungle atmosphere and stunning theatrics.

If you want to watch my video from the evening...CLICK HERE!



Greeted by the kindest staff and tropical interior decor, Carrie and I made ourselves and home, then started to analyse the new summer cocktail menu. There is an option there for anyone's taste buds - different spirits, flavours and aesthetics for everyone! I opted for the Sapphire Martini consisting of blue curacao, lychee liquer, vanilla vodka, lemon, vanilla syrup and apple juice and the Violet Ark - described as 'a refreshing blend of violet gin, archers, bacardi, eristoff and cointrea shaken together with violet syrup and lemon juice'. I was seriously impressed with the portion size, aesthetics and tasty-ness of both cocktails that I tried; I also had a sip of Carrie's which were equally as yummy. If you fancy trying the cocktails, you could head down on an evening from Monday through until Thursday between 4:30-6:30pm to enjoy 2-4-1. 




A few cocktails later, we were kindly gifted a round of the adventure golf - we chose to play the TEMPLE TRAIL course and it was 18 holes of great fun! Carrie and I laughed as we made our way around the course - I didn't manage to get any photos or much footage of the golf course as the lighting is very dark in there; however, I can tell you that it's unlike any golf course I've done before. I'd like to think I'm a mini/adventure golf connoisseur - my family and I are competitive fans of it whenever we go away on holiday - so to say this was completely different to anything I've participated in before is fab! The course was super interactive - lots of cool projectors, noises and moving objects made the game extra fun and unique! It's only £8.00 to enjoy one of the 18 hole courses and an extra £5 if you fancy taking them both on. I think it's a great deal and such a fun day out for the family, you and a date or a group of friends.

Make sure you're following myself and Carrie on Instagram as we will be taking over the Lost City Adventure Golf story in the coming weeks. WOO! I cannot wait to return for some more golf and I'm sure we'll let you know our opinions of the SACRED SKULL course...we may even be able to test out the rest of the summer cocktails if we have time!

Would you like to head to the Tiki Bar in Nottingham this summer? Do you love adventure golf as much as I do?

Lots of love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This experience was gifted; however, all opinions are honest and my own.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.