AUTUMN SKINCARE FAVE | Dermaworks*

18 October 2019


If you know me well, you'll know my love for skincare and finding new products to help my skin survive through the seasons. I'm prone to extremely dry skin and dullness, especially during this time of year. To bring the life back into my skin, I'm always looking for serums, moisturisers and creams to help my complexion recover. Dermaworks have released a Hyaluronic Acid Serum that will give you that beautiful effortless glow, as well as all the benefits the products inside obtain. Here are some of the reasons I've popped this Dermaworks dream into my everyday skincare routine...


Dermaworks Hyaluronic Acid Serum works an absolute dream on my skin; however, the main benefits of the serum are long-term and impactful. I've been using the serum for the last 3 weeks and have noticed a natural radiance, and plumpness, to my skin. The acid component of the serum helps to retain moisture in skin cells - something my skin really lacks is moisture! Now that I'm 21, the ageing process begins so I love finding products like this that will help retain my natural moisture in my skin. The Hyaluronic acid aids the anti-ageing process and prevents dullness and wrinkling for a longer time period. The botanical extracts and vitamins in the serum are 'a powerful blend' - these ingredients work at improving your skin tone and texture, as well as protecting your skin from UV rays and pollution. I'm just super happy with how my skin is progressing using this serum and think it's going to stick around in my routine for a long time! Something that's also amazing is that the formulation is 100% vegan and completely cruelty free; no parabens and sulphates have been used in creating this wonderful little serum!



If you're wanting to try this out for yourselves, don't hesitate to use my discount code CHARLOTTE10 for 10% off this amazing skincare wonder. I'll also be sharing a skincare routine at the end of the month using the product so you can see it working in action. 

What is your favourite serum? Do you need to add anti-ageing products into your routine?

Lots of love


*This product was gifted by Dermaworks; however, all opinions are honest and my own.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.