Uni Outfit Ideas - Day to Night*

21 October 2019



One of the things I like to pride myself on whilst at uni is my outfit choices. Over the last three years at university, I think I've finally figured out my style; now I find myself opting for clothes that make me feel good about myself and accentuate my figure! You can check out all of my current fashion faves and styling posts on my Instagram - @charlotteemilyprice - but I thought I'd share a few casual to evening outfits that I've been loving at the minute. All these amazing clothes were kindly gifted by the wonderful people at Femme Luxe; however, all opinions are honest and my own. I absolutely adore the Femme Luxe website and find the best deals on there...if you're looking for a bargain and need some new night out clothes, Femme Luxe is the site to visit!


Casual clothes are a MUST at uni. I find myself reaching for cosy knits and turtle necks, especially during the current season. I adore this grey turtle neck ribbed piece from Femme Luxe loungewear range - so many beautiful sets that are affordable and great for everyday wear. You can also style them up or down with other pieces from your wardrobe like I've done about - this day I decided to pair the turtle neck top with an oversized knit cardi and some jeans for a smart-casual look. 



Bodysuits are my saviour when going for a cocktail night or day drinks with my house mates. Although the practicality of going to the toilet with a bodysuit is quite challenging (am I right ladies?), they are so effortlessly pretty and always help to dress up a simple pair of jeans. I went for quite a bold statement with this beautiful white frilled number from Femme Luxe - white mesh frills from the shoulders and along the sleeves. I really like how the neckline slopes into a deep V too. A classic but bold bodysuit that looks perfect for a glam night with your pals. 




Another bodysuit I've been obsessed with and wore it all summer long is this mesh panel cut out piece; paired with your fave shorts, jeans or a little skirt, and you're good to go. I can't even imagine how many times I'm going to wear this throughout my last year of university. As it's white, you can literally pair it with anything and the material is super soft. I'm also a huge fan of the halter neck style and the drape-y material across the chest - I find it super flattering and adds an extra sexiness to the outfit. 



Soooo I've decided to leave this showstopper for last - if you've got a fancy event, winter ball or you're just feeling the glitter vibes then you have to grab this dress from Femme Luxe. A gorgeous purple-grey glitter dress that sparkles endlessly under the lights - I literally cannot deal with how stunning it is! The thin straps are such a gorgeous touch and the material isn't irritating as expected. The bodycon style is very accentuating, fitting perfectly against all of my fave features. I cannot wait to get this out for a fancy event or a glitter party, and for £15 you cannot go wrong! Someone invite me already?!


Which was your fave university outfit? Are you more of a clubbing girl or would you rather keep it casual?

Lots of love


*clothing gifted by Femme Luxe but all opinions are honest + my own*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.