Thomas Sabo X Peter Jackson Goodie Bag*

20 October 2019


Jewellery has quickly become one of my favourite things when it comes to fashion - styling a pair of chunky golden hoops for a 1960s vibe or some soft and subtle silver studs to compliment a date night outfit. I love how jewellery can vastly change the vibe of an outfit and how you can mix/match your favourite pieces to your heart's content. Therefore, as soon as the wonderful people at Peter Jackson got in contact - I couldn't wait to share this stunning jewellery goodie bag with you all.




Charm Bracelet

Inside this beautiful Thomas Sabo Charm Club Generation tote style bag, I noticed two little boxes. I'd received two incredible exclusive gifts from Thomas Sabo! I've always admired the Thomas Sabo jewellery range and the complete uniqueness of the brand - I love finding pieces that are super different to anything I've seen in store and online. Thus, I adored this beautifully special paper clip style charm bracelet - I've never seen a charm bracelet in this style so I'm super excited to start collecting some Thomas Sabo charms and personalising it. 


Mix + Match Earrings

I think one of my favourite things from this goodie bag has to be these mixed Thomas Sabo studs. Glistening silver moon and star studs are my new favourite go-to when it comes to adding that extra WOW to an outfit. Studs are super subtle but the perfect addition to style up your casual jeans and tee. I love having two different studs - such a cool idea that I never really thought of trying before! I'll be wearing these all A/W long. I can't wait to browse the Peter Jackson website more to find some others (as well as all the bracelet charms I'm going to fall in love with!).




Peter Jackson Extras

If those exclusive goodies enough, Peter Jackson added that special touch by including a couple of pens - you can never have too many pens, especially as a hard-working undergraduate gal. The Peter Jackson branded torch keyring will also come in super handy when it comes to late winter nights too. I'd highly recommend looking at the Peter Jackson jewellery site for top quality brands - they have such a huge variety of jewellery, watches, accessories, perfect for the upcoming gifting season as well. Let me know what your fave pieces from the website are in the comments!


What are your current favourite jewellery trends? What is your fave style of jewellery?

Lots of love


*The products in this post were kindly gifted by Thomas Sabo; however, all opinions are honest and my own*


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.