Frills & Florals | One Look Clothing

26 August 2016


Summer 2016 was all about the frills and of course, the off shoulder style. Throughout August, I've been searching the internet for all things fitting in the trend but for affordable prices. Over the month, I managed to discover this gorgeous white, off shoulder top from One Look Clothing and completely fell in love with it. I'm a huge lover of this specific Summer trend so was thrilled to pick up another off-shoulder piece to add to my growing collection. To be honest, I used to hate off-shoulder clothing, especially when I was younger. I simply found them uncomfortable to wear and always felt like my clothes were falling off...thank heavens for me growing up and completely changing my opinion on them!



A lot of off-shoulder tops that I've seen whilst roaming the web, are mainly cropped. Indeed, I think cropped off-shoulder tops look stunning; however, I feel that tops, or dresses, make me feel so much more comfortable and confident. Wearing something that covers my stomach makes me feel less self conscious, especially if I'm feeling super sensitive or having a really bad day. Also, I love how this summer staple is flared at the bottom - allowing room for comfort, as well as not sticking or irritating you on a slightly hotter day. White tops are a summer classic - enhancing your summer tan, brightening up your outfit and to be honest, the colour, for me, is extremely feminine. I feel super girly when I'm wearing white and I have no idea why? Oh, and how can I forget...the material is cotton and very lightweight. I love finding tops that cover my arms slightly but aren't too clingy or thick - this makes the top perfect for summery days when England actually decides to give us some warmth.




My ultimate trait of the top is the incredible embroidery at the bottom; if you watch my Youtube channel, you will have seen me talk about this in my recent collective haul. I adore how intricate the detail is - the floral patterns included and tassles that slightly hang. The bottom of this top definitely spices up the outfit and makes it more on the smart-casual to going out side of things. Imagine this with a nice pair of black skinnies and some white open-toed heels?! Anyone wondering - the trousers I'm wearing are from New Look and costed £13.99.

Price-wise, One Look Clothing sell amazingly cheap products, that evidently, have great quality. This little number has seriously impressed me and for £11.99, you really cannot go wrong! Overall, I know that I will be heading back to One Look's site to have another gander and see which inexpensive piece is next on my list...

What is your summer fashion staple? Are you a fan of Summer 2016's trends?!

Lots of love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is in collaboration with One Look Clothing; however all opinions are honest and my own.

2 comments

  1. Love those pants! So cute <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.