My 18th Birthday Wishlist

16 August 2016



Those of you who follow me on social media, DEFINITELY know that my 18th birthday is coming up soon - 19 days to be exact. As you can tell, I'm extremely excited and cannot stop talking about it. I feel like my independence with flourish, I will have more freedom and I simply cannot be more thrilled to hit this milestone. The other half of me can't quite believe that me - a simply incapable, careless, immature child is about to turn into a full fledged woman. Well, not exactly...I probably won't change at all but my expectations are high so...BRING ON SEPTEMBER 4TH.

This year, my birthday is on a Sunday. This, for me, sucks as I would have much preferred to have my birthday on a day where I am able to go out, enjoy myself and NOT HAVE SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY! Obviously I can't change that; instead, I've decided to have a 'Birth Week', where I celebrate this occasion with different people in my life doing little things, having a catch up and spending quality time with people I love. As I'm boring, I am not having a wild house party or massive gathering, so I decided to separate my 18th birthday celebrations over the week leading up to my birthday, with the finale at the end! 

After all that 'life update' babble, let's get into the main reason for this post. I've decided to write up my ultimate 18th birthday wishlist. This is in no way to receive everything I'm going to share but to simply round up a few things, some luxurious and some inexpensive, in which I've been lusting for over the past few months. If I end up receiving money for my birthday, these beautiful things will definitely be the first items I purchase!


BEAUTY

Zoeva Brush Collection Rose Gold Vol. 2
Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Veronica
Urban Decay Moondust Palette
Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad in Dolce Vita


FASHION

Sarah Hashcroft Lamoda Grey Croc and Chain Crossbody Bag
Public Desire Beige Creepers 
Quay Australia Sunglasses - My Girl
Public Desire Adrina Lace Up Heels - Grey
Pandora 18 Charm


RANDOM

Polaroid - Fuji Film Camera
Spectrum Collections Marble Makeup Bag
Glossy Box Subscription


When is your birthday? What is your favourite thing from my wishlist?

Lots of love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is NOT in collaboration with any brands mentioned.

4 comments

  1. How exciting! I love your birthday wishlist and I hope you have an amazing birthday week. I would love a set of Zoeva brushes and a polaroid camera too! I have a Glossybox subscription and I think it's amazing. I love receiving my little gift each month! - Lily xx

    www.lilyroserichards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lily. I cannot wait - the Zoeva brushes are so gorgeous and the quality of them are incredible. OOOO I have always wanted to try out a beauty subscription. xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely list! Hope you have a wonderful birthday <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous, hope you are doing well. Thanks also for always reading, I appreciate it xxx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.