A POP of Colour This Spring! | Ft. Beauty N Brushes

23 February 2017



Despite the cold weather and blustery days, spring is swiftly approaching. For me, this means changing up my wardrobe a little bit, re-arranging my desks, buying lots of pretty flowers and having a switch up in my makeup bag. One thing I love to do every season is switch up my makeup, according to the stereotypical, corresponding colours. Thus, today I've decided to incorporate a little pop of green into my look, some peachy cheeks and a golden glow. Spring is when all the colours seem to come out and I cannot wait to change up my every day makeup routine. 

In today's post, I've gone for something a little bit out of my comfort zone but I'm absolutely loving it! I've added a green to my water line, a simple golden/pink sheen on the lid, a nude lip and warm, peachy cheeks. I love how this look all came together and it has really inspired me to add some more colour on a daily basis. The green on my waterline really brought out my eye colour, making my brown/hazel eyes look lighter than they actually are. I think experimenting with coloured liquid liner is next on my radar...

Also, this blog post is in collaboration with the lovely and sweet Emily from Beauty N Brushes. Make sure to head over to her blog post next to see her spring makeup look and give her some love! She has just got her own domain so this is super exciting for Emily, make sure to comment and check her out.




Products Used: 

Moisturizer - Moo Goo Skincare Full Cream Moisturizer
Base - Bourjois Healthy Mix and MAC Strobe Cream
Concealer - Nars Creamy Concealer
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte
Blush - Dusty Girls Golden Delicious
Bronzer - Urban Decay Beached Bronzer
Highlight - MAC Soft & Gentle 
Eyebrows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Eyes - Sleek Au Naturel (pink shade on lid), NYX Milk (inner corner), Giles Green Liner (Barry M do some amazing coloured liners)
Mascara - Benefit They're Real
Eyeliner - L'Oreal Super Liner and Collection Fast Stroke
Lips - Runway Rogue in Super Model





What is your favourite Spring lip? What is your favourite season makeup-wise?

Lots of love

6 comments

  1. LOVEEEEE the pop of colour! Looks so good on you! Wish I could wear it like that but I always look silly aha! x

    http://dreamingoffithavenue.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, that's so sweet. I was so self conscious but really liked it in the end - you should definitely try it out! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love this look! The teal liner looks amazing on you :)


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I'm in love with the blue on your bottom lash liner it is beautiful! Makes your eyes pop too!
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.