The Secret To Lengthening Your Lashes...

21 February 2017





 Something every girl wants is a long pair of lashes. I always seem to struggle to perfect a wonderful, long natural lash. No matter what mascara I use, or eye lash curling tool, nothing seems to beat a good ol' pair of falsies. Over the past couple of years, brands have began introducing a new concept - lash serum that is said to increase the length of lashes without any sort of costly beauty treatment or last temporarily. Lash serum has seriously intrigued me as it has progressed through the beauty industry and I cannot wait to see the results it will have for gals like me, with rubbish natural lashes, in the near future!


 "Lashbang is an award-winning formula with a success story of over 1.5 million units sold worldwide!"

LashBang Eyelash Enhancing Serum is an all natural eyelash enhancer formulated to increase the length, volume and density of your lashes. I've never managed to find a lash product that achieves all three so this sounds perfect! LashBang's unique proprietary formula is made up with 100% all-natural ingredients composed of pro-vitamins, natural oils and proteins that work together to create longer, bolder eyelashes. The brand has been tested in multiple research institutes in cosmeceutical facilities and is clinically proven to guarantee the safety and effectiveness. This #1 rated eyelash enhancing serum is approved and recommended by the top doctors and ophthalmologist nation-wide. 


Lash serum is something I am eager to get my hands on this year! I cannot wait to see the difference it has on my lashes and whether the impact is significant. I would love to see if I can notice any major change or if any of you guys have tried anything similar to this. The idea of lash serum is super alternative to me and really simple to incorporate into a daily routine - you don't need to make time for a semi-permanent lash appointment or spend 20 minutes fiddling with falsies. Just a swipe of serum on the lash and you're essentially good to go - I know what beauty product will be popped in my virtual shopping basket this year! 

Have you ever tried eyelash serum? What is your favourite lash lengthening/thickening product?

Lots of love

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is in collaboration with Lash Bang; however, all opinions are honest and my own.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.